Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ITS CLEAN!!!! and only several critters:)

So the past few days have been clean clean clean... the playroom in the Boys and Girls HIV+ hostel was really dirty. I walked in there and couldn’t find the toys, they had been mixed in all the bins and then most of the toys had been thrown up on a huge ledge with a TON of trash, dirt, and cockroaches and lizards ahhhhh!!!! so I killed my first cockroach and 2nd and 3rd and 4th!
But the first one that ran out at me caused me to scream and run away. I begged the girl helping me to kill it and get rid of it. I did the same for the second on I saw too. I know I was a wimp, but I braved up after 4 or 5 of them, as long as they didnt run out on me and I saw them in advance... The lizard scared me because I moved something and he was there... I went and got a boy to move him out of the room... I didnt want him killed just not near me:)

So this was before, after already 3 hrs of wk... Then me and Somnia (12 yr old) worked the next few days and now this is what it looks like...

AMAZING!! haha so yesterday I spent several hours in there with Deepak, Sai, and Buba, and sometimes a few more kiddos would join us... most of the children were in school so the little ones got the first wack at it...
They were in toy heaven and wouldnt stop moving!!! thats probably why I got even sicker the next day... I'm doing ok now that an antibiotic is in me as well as pain killer and decongestant. so hopefully the post nasal drip, fever, and burning throat sensation and sinus pressure will go away as well as my very swollen tender lymph nodes.
So today I am planning all the sponsor letters for the children to write. A team is coming the day I leave so I am planning their trip. Lots of work to do to accommodate a team of 14 middle aged people that are only here 6 days. So that’s what I am working on.
God is really working on my heart and its priorities and how I spend all my time so you all can keep my Jesus time in your prayers.
As for the little boy I mentioned in the last e-mail, Doctor put him on an antibiotic for his leg, and last night he ran up and hugged me. I almost didn’t recognize him. His leg was not swelled at all and normal temp. He had no fever and was smiling. So I guess the Lord healed him in His timing. I am still pursuing the Lords guidance on how to know His timing and trusting in His healing power and flowing in the Holy Spirit.
So that’s all for now I will update you more later about my day today, Sleep well all of you as I start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment