Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God's Healing Power is ALIVE!!!

ok so i only have a second like less then a second but i just wanted to let all you faithful prayer warriors know that God has been faithful and while on pain killers and a boatload of meds my ear is more annoying then painful when the pain killers wear off then it hurts but i try my best to avoid those times...

I continue to wake up during the night because of pain but i in turn take the meds and go back to sleep...

but i wanted to let you all know a super cool thing that has happened besides what i have been doing.. which i will fill you all in on later... but the other night the girls were dancing and singing for me after diner and a girl in the corner was crying so i asked of th girls to bring her to me because i was in the middle of getting my hair braided for the 500th time... and the girls asked her what was wrong and she said that her stomach really hurt--- so i held her as she cried and rubbed her back as i prayed for her in the spirit--- she fell asleep on my chest and after i finished praying she woke up and i asked her how she was feeling and she said she felt all better and felt no pain in her stomach AMEN!!!!! i was through the roof WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!!!! it ws such a cool thing to be able to witness and have god use my laying on of hands to bring His healing power ... man is God great.. ok well i need to go eat more rice and curry yeah!!! God bless all of you and thank you for your prayers they are felt and appreciated....

just to let you kno i am spending tomaro with the HIV positive children i am very excited to be able to show then unconditional love they thrive on it it is truly amazing!!!
god bless

4 comments:

  1. We're praying. Thank you for this awesome praise report. God is using you in a mighty way. I'm so proud of you. I'm so blessed by your faith and life.

    I love you sweetie.

    Auntie Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear another story from you Amy... I am so touched by this story, sharing a heart for children it brings me so much joy to see how GOd is working through you to love on those kids! Be blessed girly! I love you!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so much healthier/happier! :)! Thank you for sharing the testimony. How special that God used you (someone who has had your share of stomac pain)to touch a little one with stomac pain in His name. Warm hug and much love! I'll be praying for full night sleep for you! We do love our sleep! :)!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rock girl! That's awesome how God uses His power in such a mighty way. We do serve an amazing, huge, personal, and amazing God!!!! greetings from perth! We're so close! :P

    I might have a chance to hit up India as well. We'll see! Love you!

    ReplyDelete